Apple Carves Out A Special App Store Area For “Awesome iOS 4 Apps”. So, developers, lesson is get in early!
Infographic of the Day: The Rise of User-Generated Porn – oh wow. There is no comment i want to make on this one:)
Wanted: A Bike Basket Perfect for Eames Freaks – i love these! I wonder if could adapt for wheelchair?
This is a really insightful issue. I do struggle a bit with enthusiasm with the products i use that work, and atm, every damn Apple thing I have bought just works beautifully – and everyone who i have shown them to, (who has ended up getting them based on their enthusiasm more than my recommendation), has loved them too. iPad, iPhone, Macbook & Macbook Pro, and the screens, gorgeous screens – no, i love their stuff. My kids like Windows and Linux, and are also comfortable with my Mac.
Would not hesitate to sing praises of latest Ubuntu install either, mind you, and have told friends if you MUST use Windows, Windows 7 is pretty good – finally a Windows product I could use. I just really like the Apple products, the finish, the software.
Does that make me a fangirl? Possibly. I just can only recommend things that work well for me. Anyway : The Art of Being Pragmatic In a World of Fanboys.
Related articles by Zemanta
- My Excellent SIX HOUR iPhone 4 Adventure (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- What’s Adobe’s 64-bit Flash plan? (thaibrother.com)
- Silicon Alley Insider: Developer Behind Top iPhone Game “Angry Birds” Explains Why He’s Skipping Android (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- iOS and the Future of Mac OS X, Dan Knight, Mac Musings (lowendmac.com)
- The enigma of Apple (inquisitr.com)
- Weep, Apple Fanboys (constantlyfurious.blogspot.com)