STSS, aka Shit That Siri Says, is rather fun, and shows what a deep understanding Apple has of their market. They knew people would push the envelope, and have shown a lot of style in being ready for it.
But this is for me to enjoy later – right now, i must work on a better understanding of IEEE procedures, not enjoy this site – oh what fun though! must…resist..
- Shit That Siri Says, Responses From Apple’s New Virtual Assistant (laughingsquid.com)
- Siri Becomes A Meme (nerdist.com)
- Siri’s First Post (news.dice.com)
- Talk Dirty to Me, Siri (slate.com)
- Siri responses hint at new features in future updates? (9to5mac.com)
- Siri and the possibility of artificial intelligence (tuaw.com)
- Apparently Siri has some pretty strange responses up her sleeve (digitaltrends.com)
- Stephen Colbert Gets His Siri On by @dannysullivan (searchengineland.com)
- Stuff Siri says takes on a life of its own (edibleapple.com)